Instructions for claiming CE credits for RDH Under One Roof 2023
Live CE course evaluations are available anytime on www.dentalacedmyofce.com/uor. If you choose to complete the CE evaluation and verification process after the event, lose your verification form(s), or need to track your activities you can use the Dental Academy of Continuing Education as a valuable tool. If you have any questions or need assistance collecting your CE contact our customer service team at 918-832-9336 or by email at email@example.com.
NOTE: to return to the course selection screen, click the course selection tab within the site navigation
1. Navigate to www.dentalacademyofce.com/uor
2. If you already have a DACE account, enter your login credentials. If you are new to DACE, register your account
3. Enter your conference badge number
4. Select the course title from the dropdown and enter the CE code
5. Complete the course evaluation
6. You will then be asked if you want to submit another CE code/course evaluation. Select 'yes' or 'no'
7. If you select 'yes,' you will be taken back to step 4 where you can enter the information for the additional course
8. Once you are finished submitting CE codes and evaluations, you will be redirected to your dashboard page where you can download your certificates. Just click the certificate icon next to each course title and start the download
*If you have any questions or need assistance collecting your CE contact our customer service team at 918-832-9336 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL course codes MUST be claimed within 1 year of the conference!
Endeavor Business Media is an ADA CERP-recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Endeavor’s recognition of term extends from 05/1/2022 – 6/30/2025.
Endeavor Business Media is designated as an approved provider by the American Academy of Dental Hygiene, Inc. #AADHEBM (January 1, 2023 - December 31, 2024). Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial Board of Dentistry. Licensee should maintain this document in the event of an audit.